Farm Girl in The Making

Farm Girl in The Making

Always Be My Baby

Always Be My Baby

About Me

My photo
I live in gorham with my husband Tyler and our beautiful baby girl Delilah. Tys family farm is where we usually are, and things were really picking up until there was a fire...so this year the goal is to get back on our feet and rebuild our future. Delilah is the most important thing in our lives,and we have to remember that structures can be rebuilt, and things can be replaced, but family is forever

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

My Baby Is 1!

Yes, It has happened! My baby is finally One...It definitely went WAY too fast! We had a small birthday party the week before her actual birthdate, and she got her first little pink jeep! She was quite excited about that! On top of that, she received 18 pairs of pants and 24 shirts...so she'll be all set for awhile haha!
On her birthday we took her to a 1950's diner for breakfast then she got to play with daddy outside until cake that evening. It was a great birthday! She has grown so much and developed such a little personality, and sense of humor! She is definitely going to be a handful in the future! But we are so looking forward to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment