Farm Girl in The Making

Farm Girl in The Making

Always Be My Baby

Always Be My Baby

About Me

My photo
I live in gorham with my husband Tyler and our beautiful baby girl Delilah. Tys family farm is where we usually are, and things were really picking up until there was a fire...so this year the goal is to get back on our feet and rebuild our future. Delilah is the most important thing in our lives,and we have to remember that structures can be rebuilt, and things can be replaced, but family is forever

Wednesday, October 6, 2010


It is officially Autumn! I love this time of year, the crunchy leaves, pumpkins, candy apples, and fairs. this will be Delilahs first fall, so that makes this year even better, getting to experience things her way! This picture is from our harvest day, we picked a lot of pumpkins from our garden, she loved it!
More to come!....

No comments:

Post a Comment