Farm Girl in The Making

Farm Girl in The Making

Always Be My Baby

Always Be My Baby

About Me

My photo
I live in gorham with my husband Tyler and our beautiful baby girl Delilah. Tys family farm is where we usually are, and things were really picking up until there was a fire...so this year the goal is to get back on our feet and rebuild our future. Delilah is the most important thing in our lives,and we have to remember that structures can be rebuilt, and things can be replaced, but family is forever

Thursday, October 7, 2010

Once upon a Chilly Sunday




Last Sunday we went to the Fryeburg Fair with Delilah, and we met Uncle Dustin, Aunt Mary and the girls there. We had fried dough, candy apples and fresh lemonade to top it off. It was a chilly day and we were all bundled up. I was on the hunt for a certain item...a knit pumpkin hat like the one my little brother had when he was a toddler. I finally found one, in one of the craft barns. That made me quite happy! I also had a t-shirt made for Delilah, pink with a tractor and Fryeburg Fair 2010 on it. When we got home we had a birthday dinner for Tyler, he turned 25! It was a long day, we slept well that night!




No comments:

Post a Comment